This paleo pumpkin muffin recipe comes together quickly in a blender and bakes in about 20 minutes to deliver perfect, delicious paleo pumpkin muffins.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin*
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup non-roasted, unsalted pecans
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1–1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice seasoning**
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Optional coconut sugar for sprinkling on top (as pictured)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
2. Add all ingredients (except coconut sugar) into a high speed blender, in the order listed.
3. Blend until smooth (about 45-90 seconds).
4. Pour batter into muffin cups and fill about 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Sprinkle coconut sugar on top for a little pop.
*Do not use pumpkin pie filling. You want to use a can with only pumpkin listed in the ingredients.
**Most grocery stores will start to carry this seasoning in early September.
If you need something to do with the leftover can of pumpkin, the exact amount can be used in this Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 167.5 mg
- Fat: 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 46.5 mg
Keywords: paleo pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice muffins, gluten free pumpkin muffins