A simple gluten-free blueberry muffins recipe that doesn’t require multiple bowls. All ingredients can be added to the blender, then poured into the muffin pan for baking.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil – can use melted coconut oil or slightly softened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (reserve until you stop using the blender)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners or use a non toxic, nonstick muffin pan like Caraway.
- Add everything except the blueberries into the blender.
- Blend until smooth (about 45-60 seconds).
- Add blueberries to blender and stir by hand.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and fill 2/3 -3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before eating.
- For best results, use fresh blueberries instead of frozen blueberries.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can replace the cashews with 1/3 cup of cashew butter and use an electric hand mixer.
- I have not made these in a jumbo muffin pan for a bakery-style muffin, but it should work.
- Optional: sprinkle the tops of the muffins with extra coconut sugar for added sweetness
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 14.2g
- Sodium: 73.3mg
- Fat: 16.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 46.5mg
Keywords: gluten free blueberry muffins recipe, blender muffins, paleo blueberry muffins