These dairy free chocolate chip cookies are fluffy and cakey and sure to be a crowd pleaser. With no gluten, dairy or refined sugar, you can eat these all holiday season without any guilt.
- 1/2 cup palm oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, room temperature if possible
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (instructions below)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand or your favorite dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the flax eggs by adding two tablespoons of ground flax seeds into a small cup or bowl and stir in 1/4 cup filtered water. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Mix together the palm oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla by using a stand mixer or electric beaters on medium high until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) in a separate, large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the palm oil mixture and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the flax eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop dough out of bowl, form into balls and press down on lined baking sheet. The cookies will keep the shape of the dough once they are cooked.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, until just slightly golden brown.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: dessert
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 67.3 mg
- Fat: 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: dairy free chocolate chip cookies, vegan cookies, paleo chocolate chip cookies, almond flour chocolate chip cookie recipe